OBEDIENCE IS KEY TO UNLOCK BLESSINGS: DS REV MUKAHANANA
Sermon Nuggets with Tatenda Zata
Harvest Sermon by DS Reverend Oscar Mukahanana⛪
4 August 2019📆
📖Genesis 22 verses 1 to 19
📖John 3 verse 16
Hymn 230: Baba wedu wangu, Makazviita makatipa Muponesi
Unaye here Muponesi muhupenyu hwako🤔?
💡🔊 Obedience in giving is the key to your blessings
💡God gave Himself for our lives, He died for us!
💡Abraham had no children at his old age but he still trusted God.
💡God’s promise remains a promise until He fulfils it.
💡God doesn’t call for human hands. He remains to His Word because He is God!
💡Even when asked to sacrifice Isaac, he went on trusting God.
1. He prepared before giving his sacrifice
2. He didn’t listen to common sense before giving his sacrifice
3. Transfer what you’re carrying (your burden onto your offering
4. Offering is prepared at home
5. Have a testimony of what God has done in your life!
💡God will provide you with what to give.
💡Abraham didn’t revise his figures. He had faith in God.
💡He is God the provider
💡Stand with confidence at the altar
💡Do you have a relationship with God?
💡There’s need to have a relationship with God
💡We are not worthy but it’s by grace